Zigeiner live on Google Maps Hangout announcing “The World’s highest peak collection”
Our imagery is finally online!
Â (And even the German
Within 24 hours after the official Google Blog Post “Explore Everest, Kilimanjaro and more with Google Maps” the news have garnered 400+ positive print & online pieces across more than 10 countries. Weâ€™ve also seen nearly 100 local and national broadcast clips (including CNN) appear in the U.S., reaching more than six million people.
- SpiegelOnline:Â 360-Grad-Fotos: Google Street View zeigt Everest und Elbrus
- Bildzeitung:Â Google bringt uns aufs Dach der Welt
- WinFuture: Everest und Kilimandscharo per Street View erleben
- derStandard.at: Google stÃ¼rmt den Mount Everest
- TechCrunch:Â Google Maps Gets More Exploratory With Street View Access To Everest
- Mashable:Â Google Maps Gets Adventurous With Mt. Everest, Kilimanjaro
- WIRED: Â Behold: Googleâ€™s Stunning Street Views From the Top of the World
- LA Times:Â Google Street View from 22,000 feet
- TIME:Â Google Maps Explores Worldâ€™s Tallest Mountains
- PC Mag:Â Google Street View Climbs World’s Highest Mountains
- and many more…
|â‡‘ Â Big fame: Our collection was featured on Google’s main domains! Â â‡‘Â|
Of course, Mr. Zigeiner sneaked himself into a few of the pictures:
Click here to check out theÂ full expedition report about Europe’s highest peakÂ ”Mt. Elbrus” (5642m) in the Russian Caucasus Range.