Peru – Summary
In addition to the published stories:
- I didnâ€™t particularly like Mancora (beach) and its purpose built Loki (spring break) hostal-resort
- got myself a 1.2m Ayahuasca vine as â€śwalking poleâ€ť on Chiclayoâ€™s witch market
- ate fried guinea pig
- disappointingly partied in Lima with its local “wannab-gringo” crowd
- flew over the Nazca lines in a midget plane which easily would have fitted into my backpack
- got kicked out of the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu because I (viciously & illegally) exposed the StĂĽrzer and consequently had to make the runner because I didnâ€™t wanna delete the picture afterwards!!
- spent a couple of days in hospital in Cusco due to a parasite & salmonellas I picked up on the 5-day Salkantay trek
- had an awesome time in beautiful Arequipa and
- after exactly 100 days in Peru, finally crossed over Lake Titicaca into Boliviaâ€¦
For more details & information click on the pictures below and read the comments.
Zigeiner “stĂĽrzing” @ Machu Picchu – what a rebel!!
To get to the pictures klick: